I have recently gotten this product and it smells like hazel nut i am in love with the strong sent however my mum who also uses it is not a fan. So it depends on who you are. I use it for my hair and skin. With my hair it just gets soacked it perfectly and i can leave my hair for 3 days with out oiling it. My skin is clearer i use it on my fave when i am going to bed i massage a small amount 3 drops on my hands and apply to face. There will be left over you can use for your hands too TRUST ME. its small i would love unlimited supply but for me tgis works well for my skin and keeps my hair soft and moisturized
Be Kekoa Tamanu Oil is the only Tamanu Oil on the market made with the mana and blessing of the people of Huahine in French Polynesia.
The nut from the rare Tamanu tree is highly sought after for its unparalleled healing powers, but none have been able to capture its pure maximum potency until now. Be Kekoa Tamanu Oil is produced in small batches, following the ancient custom of hand-pressed crafting by a small network of families on the French Polynesian island of Huahine. The sacred, indigenous process takes nearly a year to complete - and the end result is the rich, powerful, deep brown healing oil.
Tamanu Oil is prized for its potency, and when manufactured by traditional means, it is infinitely more powerful than oils such as Argan, Coconut and Castor. With absolutely no shortcuts , fillers and low-grade additives, Be Kekoa delivers this exclusive island treasure that absolutely revolutionizes hair and skin care for all textures and types.
Packed with Vitamins A and E, and rich in anti-inflammatory Omegas 3, 6, and 9, the antioxidant-rich oil heals, protects and makes hair and skin healthy again. Be Kekoa Tamanu Oil is sustainably sourced and ethically produced.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Tamanu Oil, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavendar Essential Oil)
- Stimulate the scalp and encourage growth
- Strengthen and regrow thinning edges
- Add natural luster to dry, dull hair
- Prevent breakage on natural and chemically treated hair
- Heal split ends
- Calm itchy, flaky scalp
- Protect hair from damaging UV rays
- Lock in moisture on chronically dry hair
- Reduce the signs of aging on skin and hair
- Even skin discoloration and rosacea
- Fight blemishes and breakouts
- Relieve dry, itchy skin (psoriasis, eczema, seborrheic dermatitis)
- Fade stretch marks
- Heal rashes, insect bites and burns
- Soften dry, calloused feet and skin
- Promote healthy nail growth
- Reduce signs of scarring on skin